U11 and U13 Open- Full Plate Camp
All Competitive Thread hockey camps have been carefully designed by professional trainers and coaches to identify player’s core competencies and infuse them with the tools necessary for reaching the highest level of athletic success on and off the ice. Our U11-U13 Open are no different. These camps combine ten hours of on-ice instruction with age and level specific off-ice along with leadership sessions designed to help athletes smoothly transition into the upcoming season. This years programs will feature an equal blend of powerskating and skills and will be open to all 2012-2015 born athletes with ambitions of competing at the highest level in 2024-25.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS HOCKEY CAMP
- Full Hockey Gear
- Running Shoes and Weather Appropriate Clothing- Jerseys are provided but athletes will be required to have shoes and clothing for off-ice activities.
- Lunch- If athletes are not in the lunch program they will need lunch and snacks packed each day.
- Willingness To Listen and Learn
- Willingness To Work Hard and Have Fun
WHAT YOU GET
- Ten hours of on-ice instruction
- 5:1 athlete to coach ratio
- 10 hours of age-specific off-ice training .
- Leadership games daily.
- Objective testing scores
- Subjective audio feedback from our coaching staff
- A Great Experience
WHERE AND WHEN
These camps takes place August 12-16, 2024 at Sherwood Park Arena in Sherwood Park from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Player Registation & Lunch