Carls (TH) Group- Full Plate Camp
All Competitive Thread hockey camps have been carefully designed by professional trainers and coaches to identify player’s core competencies and infuse them with the tools necessary for reaching the highest level of athletic success on and off the ice. This group is a private group headed by Carl (TH) and is open to those who were provided the link through him.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS HOCKEY CAMP
- Full Hockey Gear
- Running Shoes and Weather Appropriate Clothing- Jerseys are provided. but athletes will be required to have shoes and clothing for off-ice activities.
- Lunch- If athletes are not in the lunch program they will need lunch and snacks packed each day.
- Willingness To Listen and Learn
- Willingness To Work Hard and Have Fun
WHAT YOU GET
- Ten hours of on-ice instruction
- 5:1 athlete to coach ratio
- 10 hours of age-specific off-ice training .
- Leadership games daily.
- Objective testing scores
- Subjective audio feedback from our coaching staff
- A Great Experience
WHERE AND WHEN
These camps takes place August 12-16, 2024 at Sherwood Park Arena in Sherwood Park from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Player Registation & Lunch